Staff Benefits and Wellbeing
How to save the Staff Benefits and Wellbeing section to your home screen
iPad or iPhone
- Launch “Safari” app.
- Enter into the address field the URL of the website you want to create a shortcut to. Tap “Go.”
- Tap the icon featuring a right-pointing arrow coming out of a box along the top of the Safari window to open a drop-down menu.
- Tap “Add to Home Screen.” The Add to Home dialog box will appear, with the icon that will be used for this website on the left side of the dialog box.
- Enter the name for the shortcut using the on-screen keyboard and tap “Add.” Safari will close automatically and you will be taken to where the icon is located on your iPad’s desktop.
- Launch “Chrome” app.
- Open this link.
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to homescreen.
- You’ll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.
2024 Calendar Competition
The Staff Benefits Calendar Competition is back! The 2024 calendar will continue the celebrations for 75 years of the NHS. We want to see your photographs from your time working in the Trust. It could be you on your first day, the changes in your uniform, equipment you’ve used, the people you’ve worked with, how the buildings have changed, or simply your favourite memory of work. Anything goes and we’re looking forward to reading all your stories!
All entries will be considered by a panel of judges, which will be comprised of members of the Staff Benefits Committee. The panel will select 12 winners, one for each month of the 2024 Staff Benefits calendar. All entries will be saved in an image bank for use by the Arts and Staff Benefits teams and posted on the Trust’s social media throughout 2024.
How to Enter
- Decide on your view and get snapping!
- Photograph/scan your view following the guidelines below:
- Use portrait orientation
- Ensure the best possible quality/highest resolution
- Save the photo as your name and email to email@example.com in jpg format.
- Complete an application form below and submit your image to the Staff Benefits Team either by email or send on a memory stick.
• One entry per person
• Your image may be cropped to different proportions to fit the calendar but retain the portrait format
• Results will be announced later in the year.
Competition opens: 13th October
Competition closes: 27th October
Previous winning calendar entries:
|2023 Desk Calendar winning entries
|2022 Desk Calendar winning entries
|2021 Desk Calendar winning entries
|2020 Desk Calendar winning entries
Click here to return to the 'Events' page