Staff Benefits and Wellbeing
How to save the Staff Benefits and Wellbeing section to your home screen
iPad or iPhone
- Launch “Safari” app.
- Enter into the address field the URL of the website you want to create a shortcut to. Tap “Go.”
- Tap the icon featuring a right-pointing arrow coming out of a box along the top of the Safari window to open a drop-down menu.
- Tap “Add to Home Screen.” The Add to Home dialog box will appear, with the icon that will be used for this website on the left side of the dialog box.
- Enter the name for the shortcut using the on-screen keyboard and tap “Add.” Safari will close automatically and you will be taken to where the icon is located on your iPad’s desktop.
- Launch “Chrome” app.
- Open this link.
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to homescreen.
- You’ll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.
2024 Desk Calendars
We are delighted to announce the 2024 Desk Calendars will be available from the Staff Shops from 8th December 2023. To help us ensure these calendars are distributed fairly across the Trust, please read the following:
- One calendar per desk, not per person. We have a limited number available and would like as many staff to enjoy these as possible.
- Please nominate one person to collect on behalf of your team/ department.
- Calendars will be distributed on a first come, first served basis -we are unable to reserve calendars upon request.
For employees based at York/ Scarborough Hospital, calendars will be available to collect via the Staff Shop. For staff based at Bridlington, Malton and Selby Hospitals, we will be sending calendars over to be distributed. If you are based at a community site, please nominate someone to request calendars on behalf of your site, requests can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Each year, Staff Benefits host a competition where the selected twelve winners feature in the following years desk calendar. The competition gives staff a chance to showcase their fabulous photography skills and the desk calendars are then handed out to employees of the Trust for free!
There is always a theme for the calendar and it changes each year. When the competition is launched full details of the theme will be released and staff invited to enter, submitting a chosen photograph.
All entries are considered by a panel of judges, which is comprised of members of the Staff Benefits Committee. The panel will select 12 winners, one for each month of the Staff Benefits calendar.
Previous winning calendar entries:
|2023 Desk Calendar winning entries
|2022 Desk Calendar winning entries
|2021 Desk Calendar winning entries
|2020 Desk Calendar winning entries
Click here to return to the 'Events' page