Staff Benefits and Wellbeing
Cycle to work Scheme
How to save the Staff Benefits and Wellbeing section to your home screen
iPad or iPhone
- Launch “Safari” app.
- Enter into the address field the URL of the website you want to create a shortcut to. Tap “Go.”
- Tap the icon featuring a right-pointing arrow coming out of a box along the top of the Safari window to open a drop-down menu.
- Tap “Add to Home Screen.” The Add to Home dialog box will appear, with the icon that will be used for this website on the left side of the dialog box.
- Enter the name for the shortcut using the on-screen keyboard and tap “Add.” Safari will close automatically and you will be taken to where the icon is located on your iPad’s desktop.
- Launch “Chrome” app.
- Open this link.
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to homescreen.
- You’ll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.
Cycling to work has an endless list of benefits! Such as improving your fitness, skipping the rush hour traffic, reducing your carbon footprint, avoiding the stress of finding parking and so much more. We've partnered up with Cycle Solutions to help you get the best deals on bikes and accessories through salary sacrifice.
Cycle Solutions are the Cycle to Work Scheme experts!
Click here to visit the Cycle Solutions website and see what's available. If you want to order from an independent store, click the 'order via a partner store' button on the Cycle Solutions website. If you cant find it on their list of approved sellers, let us know by emailing email@example.com and we will get it added for you.
Click here for a step by step process of the scheme and how it works
Looking for advice? Contact Cycle Solutions directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0330 100 2480
Are you in the Cycle Zone?
Check out the maps below to see if you live in the Cycle Zone for your area. If you live within the zone marked on the map, a leisurely 10mph ride will get you to work in less than an hour.
Click here for the York Hospital map zone
Click here for the Scarborough Hospital map zone
Click here for the Bridlington Hospital map zone
Click here for the Selby Hospital map zone
Click here for the Malton Hospital map zone
Important Information: We strongly advise you read through the Salary Sacrifice Guidance and Frequently Asked Questions before applying. Click here to download the Salary Sacrifice and Guidance document
Click here to return to the Staff Benefits homepage