In this section
Malton Community Hospital
- Community midwifery
- Inpatient palliative care
Adult Community Services
From 1 May 2018 Humber Teaching NHS Foundation Trust took responsibility for the provision of adult community services for patients registered with Scarborough and Ryedale Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) practices. These include:
- district nursing
- occupational therapy
- speech and language therapy
- specialist respiratory, including pulmonary rehabilitation and home oxygen therapy
- specialist continence
- diabetes, including type 1 and 2 education
- cardiac care and rehabilitation
- heart failure specialists
- tissue viability
- stroke service
- rapid response service
- musculoskeletal physiotherapy outpatient service
Urgent Care Centre (UCC)
Malton Urgent Care Centre is open to walk-ins from 9.00am to 8.00pm.
Between 8.00pm and 9.00am you must call NHS 111 to make an appointment.
24 hour emergency departments are available at either York or Scarborough hospitals.
For more information on our Urgent Care Centres and Minor Injuries Units please click here.
Click here for the latest information about visiting during Covid-19.
We also have a virtual visiting service.
T: (01653) 693041
F: (01653) 604521