In this section
Diabetic Eye Screening
Information for patients
- Your annual screening appointment
- Eye drops and driving
- Screening in slit-lamp (SLB) clinics
- Diabetes and pregnancy
- Understanding my results
- Closer monitoring (digital surveillance) for people with diabetic maculopathy
- Closer monitoring (digital surveillance) for people with pre-proliferative retinopathy
- What to do if you have problems after screening
- How do I make a complaint?
Information for optometrists
- Understanding national grading results and outcomes
- Want to check when a patient is next due to be screened?
To find the ansers to the service's most frequently asked questions pleae follow the link to our Diabetic Eye Screening FAQ's page.
- National Diabetic Eye Screening Programme
- NSC Website
- Diabetes UK
- National Institute for Health and Care Excellence
- Your guide to diabetic eye screening
- Your guide to diabetic retinopathy
- Closer monitoring and treatment of diabetic retinopathy
- Diabetic eye screening: slit lamp examination
Please contact us on 01904 726640 for all appointments and general enquiries.
We have an answer machine to take messages for calls outside office hours.