In this section
Diabetic Eye Screening
Information for patients
- Your appointment
- Eye drops and driving
- Diabetes and pregnancy
- Closer monitoring for people with diabetic maculopathy in our digital surveillance clinics
- Closer monitoring for people with pre-proliferative retinopathy in our digital surveillance clinics
- Screening in slit-lamp (SLB) clinics
- Understanding my results
- What to do if you have problems after screening
- How do I make a complaint?
Information for optometrists
- Understanding national grading results and outcomes
- Want to check when a patient is next due to be screened?
To find the ansers to the service's most frequently asked questions pleae follow the link to our Diabetic Eye Screening FAQ's page.
- National Diabetic Eye Screening Programme
- NSC Website
- Diabetes UK
- National Institute for Health and Care Excellence
Please contact us on 01904 726640 for all appointments and general enquiries.
We have an answer machine to take messages for calls outside office hours.