Staff Benefits and Wellbeing
The Hub, Ellerbys
How to save the Staff Benefits and Wellbeing section to your home screen
iPad or iPhone
- Launch “Safari” app.
- Enter into the address field the URL of the website you want to create a shortcut to. Tap “Go.”
- Tap the icon featuring a right-pointing arrow coming out of a box along the top of the Safari window to open a drop-down menu.
- Tap “Add to Home Screen.” The Add to Home dialog box will appear, with the icon that will be used for this website on the left side of the dialog box.
- Enter the name for the shortcut using the on-screen keyboard and tap “Add.” Safari will close automatically and you will be taken to where the icon is located on your iPad’s desktop.
- Launch “Chrome” app.
- Open this link.
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to homescreen.
- You’ll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.
The Hub is a small room located in the entrance to Ellerby's, York Hospital. Perfect for staff and external businesses to promote the health and wellbeing of employees!
The Hub provides a great opportunity for staff, departments or external companies to promote a business within our large workforce or to deliver key messages for a service. The Hub can be used for:
Booking the Hub
Booking The Hub is easy! The space is free to use for internal departments or companies promoting a service. However, a charge of £35 will be applied to retail stalls/ businesses selling goods on the day.
1. Click here to download the booking form
2. When complete, please email to email@example.com
3. Once your booking has been confirmed, please read through The Hub Terms and Conditions.
Click here to download The Hub Terms and Conditions
Important, please read before booking:
- Please book 2 -3 months in advance where possible to avoid disappointment, if your requested date is unavailable, we will offer you the nearest available date to that requested
- The Hub can only be used within the Staff Shops opening hours to allow for collection/ drop off of the key. For the Staff Shops opening hours, please click here
- Charity stalls, or companies raising money on behalf of a charity must contact the York & Scarborough Hospitals Charity to book by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unions please email email@example.com for the Union booking process and form
Please note: The Hub is fully booked until January 2024
Payment of invoices
To pay an invoice, follow the below instructions:
- Click here to open the Trusts Online Payments webpage
- Click the green box ‘Make a secure online payment – click here’
- Select ‘Trust Miscellaneous Payments’
- Select 'Staff Benefits'
- Please complete the fields as indicated. For invoice payments, your invoice number and account number are both shown on your invoice.
- On the last page, it will ask you for your email address. This will automatically generate a receipt to your email once you complete your payment.
If you have any queries whilst completing this process, please call 01904 725187