Staff Benefits and Wellbeing
How to save the Staff Benefits and Wellbeing section to your home screen
iPad or iPhone
- Launch “Safari” app.
- Enter into the address field the URL of the website you want to create a shortcut to. Tap “Go.”
- Tap the icon featuring a right-pointing arrow coming out of a box along the top of the Safari window to open a drop-down menu.
- Tap “Add to Home Screen.” The Add to Home dialog box will appear, with the icon that will be used for this website on the left side of the dialog box.
- Enter the name for the shortcut using the on-screen keyboard and tap “Add.” Safari will close automatically and you will be taken to where the icon is located on your iPad’s desktop.
- Launch “Chrome” app.
- Open this link.
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to homescreen.
- You’ll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.
The Staff Benefits handbook is your guide to all things Staff Benefits as an employee of York and Scarborough Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. It contains information about everything you need to know such as the Staff Lottery, Salary Sacrifices, Subsided Therapies, Grants, Occupational Health and so much more.
Click here to download the digital version of the Staff Benefits handbook
Visit your local Staff Shop and pick one up or you can email email@example.com requesting a paper copy and we will post one out to you.
Click here to return to the 'Your Staff Benefits' page