Welcome to the Staff Benefits website!
Use the buttons below to navigate around our website and check out everything we have to offer!
Click here to view our January 2023 Newsletter
How to save the Staff Benefits and Wellbeing section to your home screen
iPad or iPhone
- Launch “Safari” app.
- Enter into the address field the URL of the website you want to create a shortcut to. Tap “Go.”
- Tap the icon featuring a right-pointing arrow coming out of a box along the top of the Safari window to open a drop-down menu.
- Tap “Add to Home Screen.” The Add to Home dialog box will appear, with the icon that will be used for this website on the left side of the dialog box.
- Enter the name for the shortcut using the on-screen keyboard and tap “Add.” Safari will close automatically and you will be taken to where the icon is located on your iPad’s desktop.
- Launch “Chrome” app.
- Open this link.
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to homescreen.
- You’ll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.
Interested in becoming one of our partners?
If you would like to offer an NHS discount and would love to be featured on our website/ social media and monthly newsletter. Click here to download the new partner application form. Once completed, email it to Staffbenefits@york.nhs.uk and we will be in touch.
Non Trust Employees: As we move to a more integrated health and care service, we are delighted to be able to offer social care colleagues access to some of our staff benefits. This includes access to buy everyday items from the staff shop as well as purchasing tickets for cinemas and local attractions. At this time, it is not possible to sell discounted bus tickets, offer subsidised therapy or entry into the staff lottery nor any schemes which involve a salary sacrifice deduction such as Cycle to Work, Home Electronics or Car Lease Scheme, to workers who are not on the Trust’s payroll.
Social Care colleagues are asked to provide evidence of their employment (such as an ID card, Blue Light card, or letter from their employer) to access some services offered by Staff Benefits such as use of the Staff Shop
Disclaimer: The inclusion of an advertisement on this website does not imply endorsements by the Trust of the quality of goods or services. Accordingly the Trust accepts no responsibility for loss or damage of any nature what so ever arising to a person as a result of any offer promoted. The information in these webpages is correct at the time of posting but may be subject to change.
Occasionally our partners may increase or decrease the offer value, in which case the discount on our website may be incorrect. We try to ensure the data provided is accurate and up to date, though we do not accept liability for any errors or omissions