Staff Benefits and Wellbeing
Scarborough Hospital Onsite Nursery
How to save the Staff Benefits and Wellbeing section to your home screen
iPad or iPhone
- Launch “Safari” app.
- Enter into the address field the URL of the website you want to create a shortcut to. Tap “Go.”
- Tap the icon featuring a right-pointing arrow coming out of a box along the top of the Safari window to open a drop-down menu.
- Tap “Add to Home Screen.” The Add to Home dialog box will appear, with the icon that will be used for this website on the left side of the dialog box.
- Enter the name for the shortcut using the on-screen keyboard and tap “Add.” Safari will close automatically and you will be taken to where the icon is located on your iPad’s desktop.
- Launch “Chrome” app.
- Open this link.
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to homescreen.
- You’ll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.
Kinder Place Nursery
Address: Kinder Place Day Nursery, The Old Hospital Social Club, Woodlands Drive, Scarborough, YO12 6QN
Contact Number: 01723 342425
Kinder Place Nursery is a registered day nursery, with provision for 38 children aged between 0 and 5 years. The nursery is situated close to the grounds of Scarborough Hospital, working in partnership with the Trust to provide safe, flexible and affordable child care for working parents within the local NHS and community.
Click here to return to the 'Kids Corner' page