Staff Benefits and Wellbeing
Leeds Credit Union
How to save the Staff Benefits and Wellbeing section to your home screen
iPad or iPhone
- Launch “Safari” app.
- Enter into the address field the URL of the website you want to create a shortcut to. Tap “Go.”
- Tap the icon featuring a right-pointing arrow coming out of a box along the top of the Safari window to open a drop-down menu.
- Tap “Add to Home Screen.” The Add to Home dialog box will appear, with the icon that will be used for this website on the left side of the dialog box.
- Enter the name for the shortcut using the on-screen keyboard and tap “Add.” Safari will close automatically and you will be taken to where the icon is located on your iPad’s desktop.
- Launch “Chrome” app.
- Open this link.
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to homescreen.
- You’ll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.
We know that regular saving can be hard, but our payroll partnership with Leeds Credit Union can help make saving simple and stress-free. Join Leeds Credit Union and sign up for payroll deductions to start saving direct from your salary so you have a pot put aside for the things that matter to you.
Leeds Credit Union is a financial cooperative with 37,000 members that provides straightforward, affordable financial services. This includes a savings scheme which comes directly from your salary and many other products you can tap into such as loans, specialised budget accounts and debt consolidation. As a Credit Union you can be guaranteed to be looked after in an ethically and responsible way, for more on there products and services visit www.leedscreditunion.co.uk
MONEY4U payroll services offer a simple way of building financial resilience in the workplace. Provided by Leeds Credit Union (LCU), MONEY4U offers you affordable loans and savings directly from your salary to help at every life stage.
Leeds Credit Union’s loans range from small loans of £250, up to large loans of £20,000. So whether you’re looking for additional support to pay for home improvements, a new car or simply to help you manage your bills, you could find the right loan amount to suit your needs.
Leeds Credit Union offer a variety of savings accounts to cater to your needs.
Click here for more information and to browse the savings accounts available
Click here to return to the 'Personal Finance' page