Staff Benefits and Wellbeing
How to save the Staff Benefits and Wellbeing section to your home screen
iPad or iPhone
- Launch “Safari” app.
- Enter into the address field the URL of the website you want to create a shortcut to. Tap “Go.”
- Tap the icon featuring a right-pointing arrow coming out of a box along the top of the Safari window to open a drop-down menu.
- Tap “Add to Home Screen.” The Add to Home dialog box will appear, with the icon that will be used for this website on the left side of the dialog box.
- Enter the name for the shortcut using the on-screen keyboard and tap “Add.” Safari will close automatically and you will be taken to where the icon is located on your iPad’s desktop.
- Launch “Chrome” app.
- Open this link.
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to homescreen.
- You’ll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.
Retirement ID Badge
Retired Staff Members can continue to enjoy a number of benefits available to staff with a retirement ID badge, these benefits include purchases from both Staff Shops (including tickets and paint), access to the Staff Benefits website and also local discounts and offers.
To obtain a retired staff member ID badge, please contact the ID Badge Team on 01904 725250 or 01904 721591
The ID badge office will send out a Security Identification Pass form for the retired staff member to complete, once completed the SIP form should be authorised by the retired person’s line manager.
The retired staff member should then contact the ID badge office to book an appointment, the form and a payment of £2 should be taken to the cashiers office prior to the appointment.
Please Note: Retired members of staff are not eligible for any subsidised treatments such as podiatry or complimentary therapies. Discounts may still be available.
Blue Light Card for Retired NHS Staff
Blue Light Card is thanking retired NHS staff for years of dedicated service, by giving them the opportunity to become a member for the first time.
With over 2 million members and more than 15,000 partner retailers within its portfolio, Blue Light Card is the UK’s number one discount service for emergency services, NHS and social care workers. Now, all retired NHS staff are able to access exclusive discounts across restaurants, holidays, days out and online and in-store retailers.
Signing up for Blue Light Card membership is quick and easy and can be done by registering online. Members can buy a card for just £4.99 which is valid for two years.
To register, visit www.bluelightcard.co.uk and select ‘Retired NHS’ in the trust/division drop down menu to get started. To apply, a P60 showing a NHS pension is required as a valid form of ID.
Click here to return to the Staff Benefits homepage