Staff Benefits and Wellbeing
About the Staff Lottery
How to save the Staff Benefits and Wellbeing section to your home screen
iPad or iPhone
- Launch “Safari” app.
- Enter into the address field the URL of the website you want to create a shortcut to. Tap “Go.”
- Tap the icon featuring a right-pointing arrow coming out of a box along the top of the Safari window to open a drop-down menu.
- Tap “Add to Home Screen.” The Add to Home dialog box will appear, with the icon that will be used for this website on the left side of the dialog box.
- Enter the name for the shortcut using the on-screen keyboard and tap “Add.” Safari will close automatically and you will be taken to where the icon is located on your iPad’s desktop.
- Launch “Chrome” app.
- Open this link.
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to homescreen.
- You’ll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.
Join today and be in with a chance to win between £30 -£2000 a month -The only lottery exclusive to staff of the York and Scarborough Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust!
The Staff Lottery is available for all staff to participate in and is the only lottery exclusive to Trust staff, offering the opportunity to win monthly cash prizes! From only £2 per month, staff are allocated a unique number for each monthly draw and can buy up to a maximum of 10 numbers per month for just £2 per number.
Each month we give back to staff up to £4,995 in prizes ranging from £30 to £2,000.
Unlike other lotteries you don’t have to remember to buy a ticket for each draw, once you have filled out the application form we will deduct the money from your salary and automatically enter your number in the monthly draw.
Up to 50% of the income from the lottery is paid in prizes. The other 50% is used to enhance the work/ life balance for Trust Staff. The Staff Lottery income is used to fund services offered by Staff benefits for staff such as Grants, Subsided Therapies, podiatry, Staff Shops and the Scarborough onsite gym.
How to play
Click here to complete the online application form.
Alternatively, head to your local Staff Shop and complete a paper application form, once completed just hand over at the till.
Please note: The is a small delay in the application process, all new members should receive their staff lottery cards between 4 -6 weeks of the application being made. If you have still not received your Staff Lottery card after 6 weeks of your application being made, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Staff Lottery Discount
Did you know, Staff lottery members receive an amazing 10% discount on products purchased from both Staff Shops! Please show your Staff Lottery Card at the till to receive your discount!
Please Note: Discount excludes tickets, stamps and Crown paint
Winners will be contacted via email directly by the Staff Benefits team on the day of the draw.
Retiring & Returning
If you are 'Retiring & Returning' your staff assignment number will be cancelled and you will receive a new one when you return to work. This means that your Staff Lottery numbers will also be cancelled, so when you return, please complete a new application form.
Lost Staff Lottery Cards
If you have lost or misplaced your Staff Lottery card, please request a new one via your local Staff Shop or email email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
Click here to read the Terms and Conditions for the Staff Lottery
Click here to return to the 'Staff Lottery' page