In this section
Appointment letters online
This service gives you, our patients, secure access to a record of your outpatient appointments online.
Once you are signed up, you’ll be able to:
- access a record of your appointment dates and times
- receive electronic appointment letters
- see a range of your test results
- link your profile to your account in the NHS app to receive notifications on your phone
How do I sign up?
If you have received a letter from us inviting you to sign up for this service, please follow the instructions on the letter. Alternatively, you can register using the instructions below.
- Patients can sign up to the service here
- Click on ‘login using NHS login’
- Once you are logged in, the registration page (powered by Patients Know Best) will appear and you will be prompted to create a password
Once you have completed registration, you can access the serviceusing this link or throughthe NHS App