POCT Recertification and Training Documents
Check your NHS email; your recertification may be due
In order to recertify for all POCT equipment (apart from Blood Gas, Glucose, Ketone meter and Urilyzer which are assessed via Learning Hub) you need to complete the paperwork for the relevant device. Complete and return completed training documents to POCT.Team@york.nhs.uk or via the internal mail to POCT, where we can update your certification records.
POCT training policy (PC-POL-TRAIN)
Blood Gas Analyser
- Please complete e-learning package on the Learning Hub called ‘Blood Gas Analyser Recertification Quiz – Roche b123’
Blood Glucose Meter
- Please complete the e-learning package on the learning hub called “AccuChek Inform II”
- Please complete e-learning package on the Learning Hub called “Nova Ketone Meter recertification”
- Please complete e-learning package on the Learning Hub called “Urilyzer recertification”
- Pregnancy Testing Competency (PC-TEM-CMPASSQUP)
- Pregnancy test recertification quiz (PC-TEM-QUPIDRA)
INR Coaguchek Meter
HbA1c b101 Testing
For all other queries please contact us. Thank you.
Web Page 72. Last updated 13/06/2022