- Your Child's Hospital Journey
- York Hospital
- Scarborough Hospital
- Meet the Teams
Your Child's Hospital Journey
Physiotherapy Advice Sheets
Information Leaflets for parents, practitioners, teachers and carers
- Awake Time Ideas - Practical advice to help you support your premature infant’s early motor development. This advice can also be applied to full term infants to promote motor development.
- Promoting Physical Development - Lying to Sitting – Useful guidance on positions that may help the development of posture and movement.
- Babywalkers - are they necessary?
- Head turning preference and Plagiocephaly
- Intoeing gait
- Symptomatic Hypermobility
- Flat feet in Young Children
- Choosing footwear for children
- Choosing the right school bag
- Cerebral Palsy Integrated Pathway - Information for parents on the national follow up programme.
- Standing Frames
- Understanding Transition - Parent leaflet
- Down Syndrome
- Osgood Schlatters Disease
- Tummy Time