Your Child's Hospital Journey
- SEND and preparing for adulthood - outlines useful resources on transition, including housing, education, and community groups.
- SEND groups and networks - information on local, regional, and national groups and networks related to special education needs and disabilities.
- North Yorkshire Connect - community directory to find activities, local clubs, societies, organisations, and help groups.
- Live Well York - an information and advice community website for adults and families.
- Be Independent - equipment loan service providing simple aids to daily living to support lifelong independence.
- York City Council: Sports and leisure - directory of sports and leisure facilities in the local area.
- YorOK - a site that aims to be easy to use and useful for anybody involved with special educational needs. It also outlines York's Local Offer for SEND.
- Change4Life - a public health programme in England. This website outlines food facts, healthy recipes, and physical health challenges to promote a healthy lifestyle.