In this section
Council of Governors
Become a member of our Trust by completing this online form.
As an NHS Foundation Trust, we have a Council of Governors who represent the views of the Foundation Trust membership and hold the Trust Board to account.
The Council of Governors provide support and advice to the Trust to:
- ensure that the Trust delivers services that best meet the needs of patients and the communities we serve
- ensure that the Trust provides high quality, effective and patient-focused services
- ensure high standards of corporate governance and personal conduct
- promote effective dialogue between the Trust and the local communities we serve.
To find out more about the Governors and how you can get involved, click on a link below:
If you would like to contact any of the governors, email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of the governor you wish to contact.
Governors are not able to deal with complaints against the Hospital Trust. You can find information about making a complaint or giving feedback on our patient experience webpage.
Governors like to ensure you get an accurate answer to the questions you send, but sometimes Governors are not best placed to give you an accurate answer, so Governors do work with the Board of Directors to collate responses.
If you would like to share your views about local health services you can contact Healthwatch as follows:
- York - 01904 621133
- North Yorkshire - 01904 552687
- East Yorkshire - 01482 334999
The Trust is committed to ensuring that privacy is protected. This Foundation Trust members privacy statement sets out how and why the Trust collects and uses personal information, and how we protect it.