In this section
Equality and Diversity
The Trust is committed to promoting equality, diversity and human rights in its day to day treatment of all patients, visitors and staff regardless of race, ethnic origin, sex, gender identity, marital status, maternity and pregnancy, disability, religion or belief, sexual orientation or age.
Please see the links below for further information.
- About equality and diversity
- Equality analysis
- Equality Delivery System (EDS)
- Fairness forum
- Gender pay gap
- LGBTQ+ at this Trust
- LGBT staff network
- Links and resources
- Mindful Employer Charter – positive about mental health
- Workforce Disability and Race Equality Standards (WDES and WRES)
Workforce public sector equality duty annual report
- Annual equality diversity and inclusion workforce report 2019-2020
- Annual equality and inclusion report - our statistics 2019-2020
Public sector equality duty annual report
The Trust is committed to promoting equality and diversity.