In this section
Board of Directors
The role of the Board of Directors is to manage the Trust by:
- setting the overall strategic direction of the Trust, within the context of NHS priorities
- regularly monitoring our performance against objectives
- providing effective financial stewardship through value for money, financial control and financial planning.
The Board of Directors comprises of the Chairman and Chief Executive, the Executive Directors and Non-Executive Directors.
Board of Directors meetings
The Board of Directors hold Board meetings in public. This means that anyone is welcome to attend the meeting as an observer. Follow this link for more information and dates.
- The Remuneration Committee
- The Audit Committee
- Quality Assurance Committee
- Resources Assurance Committee
The Board of Directors hold Board meetings in public. This means that anyone is welcome to attend the meeting as an observer.